1. What’s the advantages for mono over poly?
-Mono solar cell has stronger mechanical strength than poly type,which can stand larger bending displacement and hence guarantee lower visible or invisible cell crack ratio.
-Much longer minority carrier lifetime for mono makes higher efficiency possible than poly.
-Mono panel has 3% slower power output attenuation.
-With higher module efficiency, mono panel can help save 7.8% installation space compared to poly panel, which is more suitable for distributed power plant on rooftop.
-Mono has better electrical performance during low light
In general,mono panel can generate about 6% more electricity than poly during 25 year lifespan due to aforesaid advantages.
2. Advantages of Dual-Glass?
1. Two layer glass can better protect the solar cell inside,so there will be less invisible crack in solar cell.
2. System Voltage for Trina Dual-Glass is 1500V,so it may help save cable consumption during connection.
3. Fire class for Dual glass compared to normal class C, so there will be slimmer change for fire,especially on rooftop.
4. Dual-Glass panel has 30% lower power reduction rate than traditional one,it enjoys a 30 years warranty,so it can generate more power.
5. Dual-glass panel is frameless and do not need ground connection.
3. Are you factory?
HK Sphere is a distribution brand for solar module and solar cell, By long-term cooperation with tier 1 solar module & solar cell manufacturers in China and Taiwan, we can get their stock at low cost and enjoy exclusive OEM service at competitive price.
4. What brands you can supply?
Solar module: Trina, LDK, Yingli, Hanwha, Jinko, Canadian, Jetion, GCL, BYD, JA, Suntech, Renesola, CPI, Lightway etc.
Solar cell: Taipo, NSP, Motech, Gintech, Trina, BYD, JA, Sunpower, Qcell, Topcell, Solarworld etc.
5. What stock do you have?
Usually we update stock list every 2 weeks, please visit our website to check stock list update or contact our sales representatives for details.
6. What is your MOQ?
One 40HQ with 700PCS for solar module; 1 pallet with 28800PCS for solar cell.
7. Packing and cargo capacity?
1 pallet= 25~30PCS 60-cell module;
20GP can hold 12 pallets for 60-cell module, that is 300~360PCS;
40HQ can hold 28 pallets for 60-cell module, that is 700~840PCS;
Pallet size: 1700*1100*1200mm= 2.244 CBM or so
Pallet weight: 520kg or so
1 pallet= 25~26PCS 72-cell module;
20GP can hold 10 pallets for 72-cell module, that is 250~260PCS;
40HQ can hold 24 pallets for 72-cell module, that is 600~624PCS;
Pallet size: 2000*1100*1200mm= 2.64 CBM
Pallet weight: 620kg or so
1 box= 100PCS solar cell; 1 carton= 12 box (1200PCS); 1 pallet=24 carton (28800PCS)
solar cell carton dimension 45*30*30CM
Solar cell pallet dimension: 1*1.2*1.35m
8. What is the delivery time?
We can get cargo ready for delivery within 5 working days for stock and within 7 working days for OEM.
9. What is the payment terms?
– 30% T/T deposit + 70% balance against copy B/L
– 30% T/T and 70% L/C
– Escrow by Lawyer
10. How we claim warranty?
You can send email with details of evidence to your responsible sales representative with copy to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will reply within 24 hours and present our solution to you within 48 hours according to warranty terms.
11. How you carry out the warranty solution?
After survey and confirmation for the claim, we will carry out solution by 2 optional ways for customer. One is replacing the defective solar module for free in next shipment, another is refunding the related full amount of defective solar module directly to customer’s designated account.
12. What trade terms you can offer?
We can offer EXW, FOB, CIF, CIP and DDP/DDU for limited areas.
13. Can you sign commission contract with me for the introduced deal?
Yes, we will transfer the related commission to pre-agreed account within 2 days after receiving full payment from buyer.
14. Can i become your exclusive distributor?
We welcome worldwide partners to develop business together, pls feel free to contact sales representatives to discuss about cooperation details.